The term ‘Koentact’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Elandsgracht 70, 1016TX Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Our company registration number is 53884213. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Koentact and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
You can also use our website without cookies. You can deactivate the use of all cookies through the settings function of your internet browser. Alternatively you can choose to have the browser ask you each time before accepting a cookie and accept or decline each cookie on an individual basis. Rejecting or displaying cookies can affect the behavior of our website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Koentact. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Koentact is not responsible for the contents of third-party websites. The user assumes all risk for visiting and using them.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the copy text, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Koentact takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Netherlands.
Goal and responsibility
Koentact supports students (hereafter: customers) in learning the Dutch language and improving their language skills. Koentact gives them all possible support:
- Advice on materials
- Explanation of the subject matters
- Feedback on their written and spoken Dutch
The end result depends on effort, time and energy spent by the customer on learning the Dutch language.
Koentact appreciates it when customers deliver feedback and/or complaints in an immediate and direct matter. Koentact takes feedback and/or complaints very seriously and will look actively for possible solutions.
When the invoice gets paid by a third party such as an employer, we would also appreciate the feedback from the customer following the course.
At the end of the course Koentact asks the opinion of the customer about the course and teacher by offering an evaluation form.
A written complaint is written negative feedback by the customer (customer or other) about the processes, results or services of Koentact.
When the customer sends Koentact a written complaint, this customer will receive a message within 5 workdays including:
- How Koentact will process the complaint
- A set period of time in which Koentact will come to a solution
Koentact aims to solve the complaint to the customer’s satisfaction within six weeks. If Koentact is unable to solve the complaint within six weeks it will let the customer know within six weeks what the next steps will be and how Koentact will aim to resolve the issue.
Koentact will send the customer a written request to confirm whether the complaint has been solved to the customer’s satisfaction. The customer is free to communicate about the complaint to third parties; however Koentact aims not to induce this.
The complaint will be treated confidentially. Only with the customers consent, the complaint is reported to third parties.
Written complaints will be kept for five years, and will then be destroyed.
Committee of Independent Language Trainers
Koentact is part of a committee of independent language trainers.
If one of the language institutes receives a written complaint this complaint is redirected – with the customer’s consent- to one of its members. The recipient then forms a committee consisting of three people to process the complaint. Obviously, the institution which is concerned with the complaint is not involved in this committee.
The outcome of the processing by this committee is binding, which means Koentact has to follow the given advice given by this committee.
The committee of independent language trainers consists of the following people/institutes:
- Annelies Braams, NedLes, www.nedles.nl
- Vera van Popta, Language training Acquest Dutch, www.acquestdutch.com
- Monie Doodeman, De Basis training & coaching, www.de-basis.net
- Peter Peek, Branch Out, www.branch-out.eu
- Teun van Iperen, Flevotaal, www.flevotaal.nl
- Joke van der Kieboom, DeTaalcoach, www.detaalcoach.com
- Yvonne Zevenbergen & Janine Den Hartog, Taal Den Hartog & Zevenbergen, www.taaldenhartogzevenbergen.nl
- Judith Winterkamp, Communicatief tekst & training, www.communicatief.info
- Nicole van Schaijik, Talent Taaltrainingen NL, www.talent-tn.nl
- Jacoline de Jong, taalbeleven, www.taalbeleven.nl
- Elisabeth Schlager, Training Duits, www.trainingduits.nl
- Gemimah Ribbers, Buena Ccomunicación.nl, www.buena-comunicacion.nl
- Joost Smits, Joost weet het, www.joostweethet.nl
- Ad Appel, Ik wil naar Nederland, www.ikwilnaarnederland.nl
- LexSchelvis, Lingua Franca, www.linguafranca.nl
- Dorte Kramer en Anneke Siemons, DnA Languages, www.dnalanguages.nl
- Marijke Tupker, onafhankelijke taaltrainer
- Josina Lips, onafhankelijke taaltrainer
- Fernanda Martino, www.spaanit.nl
- Elisenda Durany, www.spaans-spreken.com
- Gerrie Soede, Poldertaal, www.poldertaal.nl
- Linda Verstraten – Werken met Taal, www.werken-met-taal.nl
- Marijke Pos – Dutch Language Training, www.dutchlanguagetraining.nl
- Nick Walker – Dutch & Such, http://dutchandsuch.nl/
The committee will process all complaints confidentially.
To the complaints are kept for five years and are then destroyed.